You can adjust some settings and look up information regarding your HS-Mittweida account here:
If the log-in process fails, please check your username and/or password and try again.
Once you are logged in you can change various settings or look up information about your account.
After 210 Days your password will expire, please change it beforehand. You will no longer be able to log in if you forgot to change it!
If your password is expired you will receive an e-mail requesting to change it. This e-mail contains a link that will let you change your password immediately. It is advised to change your password in due time.
Single Sign-On (SSO)
We are trying to set up the Single Sign-On technology on our homepage. This means that you just need to log in one time to get access to all the services - as long as your browser window is open.
Choosing safe passwords
There are some criteria if you want to create a safe password.
- Choose a password which length extends to a minimum of 8
- Use small and capital letters (aA)
- Don't use words that can be found in a dictionary
- Don't use the same password for different services/websites.
- Don't use any words from your PC case (e.g. Asus, Windows, Lenovo)
- Don't write it down.
- The safest password has no use if you can't remember it!